Neutrogena Hydro Boost Eye Roll On


I've been a lover of the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Night Concentrate for a while now and thought it was about time I tried some other products from the range. One of the things I picked up was the Hydro Boost Eye Roll On as I was in desperate need of an eye cream. I don't think I've ever owned or used an eye cream as I'm simply not convinced I need one but I thought I'd give this a go anyway. 

Similar to the night concentrate the eye cream has a very light-weight, almost watery consistency. All of the products in the range contain hyaluronic acid which keeps your skin supple, youthful and full of moisture. I've really been enjoying the eye cream and find it keeps my under eyes hydrated and much less puffy than usual. I roll it on at night time over my moisturiser and facial oils and then pat it into my skin. Unfortunately, I have read from other reviews that the eye cream doesn't contain much hyaluronic acid which means it won't do a whole lot for your under eyes long term. All in all I've been enjoying the eye roll on but there are probably better eye creams to spend your money on. 

Have you tried the eye roll on? What do you think of it? Are there any other eye creams you'd recommend? 

1 comment:

  1. I've never tried this before but I'm looking for an eye cream at the moment so I might give this a go! x

    http://emmaboughtwhat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Follow @ Instagram

">
Back to Top