Nars Unfiltered II Blush Palette




If you follow me on Instagram I sincerely apologise for the abundance of photos of this palette, but I mean.. look at it. This bad boy is the recently released Nars Unfiltered II palette. The palette features a range of beautiful cool toned peachy-pink shades mostly suited for pale-medium skin tones, however there is a second palette aimed at darker skin tones. 

The six shades include Conquest (very pale matte peachy pink), Undefeated (cool toned shimmery pink), Power Play (Barbie-esque matte cool pink), Hot Sand (light peachy pink), Fame (warm toned peachy pink) and Candid (darker shimmery mauve). Like all Nars blushes, these are super high quality and very pigmented. Undefeated is my current favourite blush as it gives a gorgeous pink sheen to the cheeks without being too shimmery. As you can imagine it's not a cheap purchase ($85 from Mecca) but its one of the most beautiful palettes I own and it's well worth it for six gorgeous blushes!

What is your favourite Nars blush?

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous palette!

    Sharni // www.agirlandgrey.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am dying to get a hold of one of the Nars blush palettes! My favourite has to be the cult favourite - orgasm. I have had it for a while now, and it doesn't look like it has been touched!
    www.amberatlanta.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Follow @ Instagram

">
Back to Top