Lush Easter Collection 2017




I'm sure you're all beyond sick of my Lush hauls but I just had to get my hands on this years Easter collection. Just look how cute it all is! This will be the last one for a while, I promise! This year I picked up a couple new products and a couple re-releases that I've tried before. Here's what I got!

Bunch of Carrots Reusable Bubble Bar
I've tried this little trio of bubbly goodness before however this year instead of all orange carrots, each one is a different colour! Essentially each carrot is a bubble bar that you hold under running water to create bubbles while scents of Sicilian lemon, bergamot and buchu oils fill your bath. I definitely prefer bath bombs over bubble bars but I'm excited to use these together with the other Easter bath bombs.

Chick 'n' Mix Bath Bomb
Chick 'n' Mix is a new 3 in 1 bath bomb release from Lush. The cute little chicken pulls apart to reveal a surprise bath bomb inside. You can either use each part separately or all together however it is quite big so I'd recommend getting the most from your money and using it for a few baths! The scents include comforting tonka absolute and refreshing bergamot oil.

Which Came First? Bath Bomb
I don't think I've ever tried this one before and to be honest I don't think I'll be trying it again. There's nothing wrong with it exactly, it just wasn't very special. I popped this in my bath expecting to be wowed and it fizzled out in all of about 5 seconds without any show. It smelt of lovely Sicilian lemon and grapefruit oil and turned a pretty orange colour, however for almost $10 I was expecting a little more. It also apparently has a surprise chick inside but it was gone so quickly I didn't even have the chance to spot it!

Chocolate Lip Scrub
I'm a huge fan of Lush lip scrubs (especially the bubblegum one) so when I saw they were releasing a chocolate one I had to have it! The scent is actually chocolate and orange which I don't typically love but it really does smell lovely. Like all their scrubs its great for removing any dry skin from your lips and leaves them feeling refreshed and smelling delicious!

What is on your Lush Easter wishlist?

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sad that I missed out on most of this collection! Next year I'll be heading to Brisbane the second it comes in store!

    Sharni

    www.agirlandgrey.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your photos!! So pretty! Can't wait for more.
    - Angel xo
    angelxoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow @ Instagram

">
Back to Top