Monthly Loves | February



I know everyone says it but where on Earth did February go?! This year is just flying by so quickly. It's been a long while since I did any sort of 'favourites' post so today I thought I'd share a few of the products I was loving in February.

Georgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation This foundation has shared the number one spot for favourite foundation with NARS sheer glow for quite some time now, however I don't think I've mentioned it before on the blog. Luminous Silk is just the perfect foundation for me. It's a lovely medium coverage that can be built up, is the perfect shade for my skin tone and just looks beyond beautiful on the skin. I definitely tend to neglect other foundations in order to wear this one and I don't know what I'll do when I run out! L'Oréal Telescopic Mascara As I mentioned in my budget beauty post (find it here), the L'Oréal Telescopic Mascara is a relatively new addition to my make up bag, but I love it so much already! It gives your lashes so much length and volume and doesn't seem to transfer onto my lids or undereye anywhere near as much as others do- a definite must try! Rimmel Brow This Way This little brow duo had been sitting in my drawer collecting dust for so long before I saw Zoella raving about it in a video so of course I pulled it out. It has a powder and a wax that can be used separately or together for extra fullness. I love using the wax by itself to give my brows a really natural look while still holding them in place. NARS Laguna Laguna is a product that I've had for years and years and have always loved. However for the last year or so it's been neglected for other bronzer goodness (Too Faced bronzers are life). I recently pulled it out again and have been loving the way it works to give an all over bronze glow! Clinique Peach Pop Blush Blushes are one of my favourite make up products ever because they're just so pretty! Peach pop is no exception, just look at it! I've been using it a lot in the last month as it gives the most gorgeous glow. MAC Mineralize Blush in Dainty Dainty is another blush favourite of mine for when I'm feeling more of a pink than a peach. MAC blushes are always such great quality and last for ages too! NARS Velvet Lip Glide in Stripped I'm not usually a lip gloss fan but I really, really love this one. It sits on your lips so comfortably without being sticky and is the most gorgeous color too! NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Stockholm Like most people, I absolutely love almost all matte liquid lipsticks and some of my favourites are the soft matte lip creams from NYX. They're lovely and pigmented but are super comfortable to wear. I've chosen to feature the shade Stockholm as its what I've been wearing the most but I love all of them!
What have you been using throughout the month of February?

10 comments:

  1. The L'Oréal Telescopic mascara has always been one that I have wanted to try! I love the NYX soft matte lip creams too!
    www.amberatlanta.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clinique peach pop is amazing! Absolutely love it! Also love NARS Laguna. I switch between it and the Too Faced ones as well but love Laguna for a more natural, bronzed glow.

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Milk Chocolate is my go to but Laguna is up there too! xx

      Delete
  3. I've heard so many good things about that L'Oréal Telescopic mascara. I need to add it and the GA foundation to my wish list.
    Napps & Sass | www.nappsandsass.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The foundation is so good! You'll love it! xx

      Delete
  4. I have heard a lot about nyx make up :) awesome post!

    Jordyn / junerobin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Stockholm is one of my favourite too, I love the formula and because of that my collection is forever growing hehe :)
    www.claireellis.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely want to get some more shades- they're lovely! xx

      Delete

Follow @ Instagram

">
Back to Top