Valentines Outfit Ideas












Dress #1: Showpo
Dress #2: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Target
Ring: Pandora

Valentines is almost upon us and it's now that I start stressing about what I'm going to wear. I bought two beautiful dresses in preparation for the day and I'm at a loss as to which one I prefer. The white lace dress from Showpo fits like a dream and is just beautiful but the pink satin dress is so La La Land and I'm oh so in love (not to mention it's the perfect dress for dancing and twirling). I'll be spending Valentines night at a lovely degustation dinner with my boyfriend of two and a half years. 

How will you be spending it? Dinner and dancing with a partner or a night in with the girls? 
Let me know which dress you think I should wear and have a lovely Valentines day!

16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dresses!! Have a lovely dinner date! Your second last photo is just stunning!

    xo Kat @ Katness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Hope you had a nice valentines day! xx

      Delete
  2. Such cute ideas - and your makeup is on point as well! x

    Emily Lavenders

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a hard choice - both are absolutely stunning!! I know if it was me, I'd go for the pink - I'm too clumsy I'd probably spill something on the white!xx

    Lucy x | lucy-cole.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Ended up going for the white and didn't spill anything! xx

      Delete
  4. The white dress is stunning! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful outfits, I absolutely love the white dress!

    Starlight & Stitches

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfits! Your hair is so lovely x

    Lauren | itslaurenvictoria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. both are so lovely and pretty, I would certainly find it hard to choose one as well :D <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the cut outs in the white dress! xox

    http://rosewaterreflections.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Follow @ Instagram

">
Back to Top