Hairburst- Does it Really Work?


I honestly don't even want to think of how many times I've coloured my hair over the years. I've been red, dark brown and many, many different shades of blonde (including white). As you can imagine, I've suffered from my fair share of damaged hair. However, in the last year or so I've managed to really rehydrate and bring my hair from super damaged to relatively healthy, with the help of multiple different products (two of which are mentioned here in my holy grail hair products post). Hairburst is another product that has completely transformed my hair.

Hairburst is a hair supplement that adds all the vital vitamins and nutrients to your body that it needs, which then helps your hair to grow stronger and longer much quicker than normal. I've been using Hairburst for quite a while now and while my hair is nowhere near Rapunzel length yet (I can dream right?), it certainly feels healthier and thicker. While I'm not certain whether my hair has actually grown more on Hairburst than it would naturally, I can definitely say that with Hairburst my hair breaks nowhere near as often as it used to, which will hopefully lead to healthier and stronger hair growth in the future. It's not the cheapest product ever, but if it's going to give me long and shiny hair, I really don't mind! Hairburst is definitely at the top of my hair recommendations list and is a product that I will use for years to come!

What do you use to keep your hair healthy and strong?
Also, don't forget to follow me on Instagram and Twitter as there's going to be a giveaway coming really soon!

2 comments:

  1. Ooo thanks for reviewing this, definitely something to consider!
    I find using argania oil, and strangely enough, changing my shampoo/conditioner products every few weeks actually helps to grow my hair! xx

    Hannah | trustinvogue.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes my hairdresser told me I should change up shampoos and stuff often! xx

      Delete

Follow @ Instagram

">
Back to Top