Academy Awards Top 3 Best Dressed






Unless you live under a rock, I'm sure you all know yesterday was the 89th Academy Awards ceremony. Award season is one of my favourite times of the year as I'm such an avid lover of film and the Oscars is always at the top of my must watch list. If it's not clear from the first three photos of this post La La Land is my absolute favourite movie of this season and Emma Stone can do no wrong in my eyes. I'm absolutely obsessed and definitely have a little bit of a girl crush going on. As usual there was lots of amazing fashion. Here are my top three fashion picks!

Emma Stone in Givenchy
In my opinion, Emma was the absolute stand out of the night. She looked absolutely incredible and both her dress by Givenchy and make up were completely faultless. Stunning!

Emma Roberts in Armani Privé
Emma #2 is another favourite of mine, both last night and in general. I really loved her completely sustainable Armani Privé dress paired with gorgeous Swarovski jewellery and a red lip. Both fashionable and environmentally friendly!

Olivia Culpo in Marchesa
Olivia is someone who I'm not overly familiar with however when I was looking through red carpet photos I fell in love with her Gatsby like dress. I'm not a huge fan of her hair styling but the dress is stunning!

Who was your fashion favourite of the night?

1 comment:

  1. I love Olivia Culpo's dress! It's so different and the detail is amazing. Not sure about her hair, but love the rest! I thought Naomi Harris looked great too. x

    www.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Follow @ Instagram

">
Back to Top