Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub Review


I have to admit, when I first smelt Soap and Glory's Sugar Crush, I wasn't completely sold. I wasn't blown away by the scent and quite frankly didn't understand what all the hype was about. However, I kept finding myself in the city, smelling it over and over again until I decided to just give it a go. Now after smelling it countless times, I can safely say I'm obsessed with the scent.

Soap and Glory's Sugar Crush Body Scrub is an exfoliating body scrub that contains brown sugar, lime, almond oil and macadamia grains. The lime scent is very different and quite strong, which is probably why I was put off at first. I didn't not like it but it was just a bit too much. However after smelling it so many times, I've gotten used to the strong scent and I really do like it. The scrub itself is a very thick paste, which works amazingly as an exfoliator. I just scoop out however much I need and scrub it all over my body, leaving me with smooth and delicious smelling skin. There is quite a bit of product in the tub however I tend to use quite a lot so I don't think it's going to last me very long but I'll definitely be repurchasing it, along with the body buttercream if I can get my hands on it.

Soap and Glory products can be purchased within Australia from Kit, which are usually within Myer stores. The Sugar Crush Body Scrub can be bought for $17.95.

What's your favourite Soap and Glory product?

Ash xx

4 comments:

  1. My favorite scrub is definitely the Breakfast scrub, I only wish they had a body butter in the same incredible scent :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tried this too and fell completely in love with it! I use it to exfoliate right before I shave my legs :) It makes them feel 100x smoother.

    http://www.alexandramariek.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I just nominated you for a Very Inspiring Blog Award on my blog click on the link for the details...
    http://tessajoybeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    P.s I used to live and die by this body scrub! I stopped using it though because I'd use the whole pot up in a couple of goes. I think you may have rekindled my love for it again though... uhoh.

    Tess x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is definitely a very strong scent. I wish it were a little less sweet smelling, because I think that's what makes it overwhelming. But overall, it does leave you smelling pretty amazing haha, I feel like I smell like a mojito afterwards!

    BrodieJay.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow @ Instagram

">
Back to Top