Lush Fluffy Egg Bath Bomb Review



First of all, sorry for the lack of posts, I've been busy with uni work and assignments but I'm officially on break! I'm on break for a week but I am going away so I'm going to try and blog as much as I can but I can't guarantee anything. As I haven't been blogging much, I haven't yet had a chance to review any of the Lush Easter range, and with Easter being very soon, I have little time to do so but I am going to try and get up as many as possible! First up, the very bright and cheerful Fluffy Egg Bath Bomb!

The Lush Fluffy Egg Bath Bomb, is a bright pink, extremely sweet smelling, egg shaped bath bomb that turns the bath water a vibrant pink once popped in. Firstly, I'm obsessed with the smell. it is very, very sweet, and quite similar to Snow Fairy so if you're not into that, you may not be a huge fan of this one. Other than the scent and the physical appearance of the actual bath bomb, this one didn't do huge things for me. Lush seem to have a tendency to do a few select incredible bath bombs (think Golden Wonder) and then lots of pretty but unexciting ones. Sadly, the Fluffy Egg Bath Bomb was definitely unexciting. It fizzled out quite quickly and just gave you sweet, pink water, which quite frankly, I could get from some of the other bath bombs. Maybe I'm being a little harsh as it was still nice, but I was hoping for a bit more eggcitement.

I think I'm becoming quite the bath bomb snob so if you haven't tried as many Lush bath bombs as me, you may find this to be quite exciting. Either way, I still enjoyed using it but I'm not rushing back to grab another one!

Ash xx

3 comments:

  1. I adore this scent, it's so candy like and fluffy :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a bath of liquid fairy floss!
    xxx Kat @ Katness

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's such a shame that it didn't do much! Maybe its just that the Christmas range is soooo good that whatever else they are bringing out just doesn't compare? The water looks so lovely though!!
    xx

    Alexandra | The A Style | Beauty and lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

Follow @ Instagram

">
Back to Top