Lush Ocean Salt Facial Scrub



Over the past couple of months, Lush has without a doubt been one of my favourite brands for haircare and skincare products. I'm sure you've all seen my numerous posts raving about the Big Sea Salt Shampoo, but today I'm here to talk to you about another favourite of mine, the Ocean Salt facial scrub.

Ocean Salt is a one of the more talked about Lush products and after a long time debating, I finally gave in and purchased the smaller tub just to give it a whirl. While Ocean Salt is described as a facial scrub, it can also be used all over the body, and has a lovely invigorating scent containing lime, coconut, sea salt and grapefruit, along with a vodka base. I'm very bad at describing scents so I'll just say that it's very fresh and uplifting and has a very ocean-y scent (you know what I'm talking about right?!). Personally, I don't find Ocean Salt too effective as a body scrub as it isn't as harsh as most considering it has to be mild enough to use on your face, however if you're after a more gentle body scrub, this would be a good choice.

Along with Big, Ocean Salt is also a little bit awkward to use as the salt crystals do fall all over the place so you just need to pay a little bit of attention so that you don't drop all of the crystals which would essentially just make it a cleanser. Ocean Salt really does work wonders and leaves your skin feeling so smooth and clear which is why this has definitely become one of my favourite Lush products. It removes any patches of dry or dead skin and leaves your face feeling lovely and clean. If you have dry skin and feel that your face is in need of a lil TLC, I'd definitely recommend Ocean Salt.

Ocean Salt can be purchased in store at Lush or online for $22.50 (120g) or $34.95 (250g).

Have you tried Ocean Salt? What do you think?

Ash xx

7 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE Ocean Salt! If I ever have a break out I reach straight for this. Leaves you're skin feeling so clean afterwards. Would recommend it to anyone even if you have sensitive skin like me. You can probably tell I get really over excited by this product every time someone brings it up :)

    http://abigaillewis-savage.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds so good I haven't tried but I most certainly will, I've heard there reformulating this though not sure what there changing hmm x

    http://subjectbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried many Lush products because I find them quite strongly scented but this sounds nice!

    Laura | Breton & Blush

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember using this a few years ago but it was a bit coarse on my skin. The one in your photo looks a lot smoother than mine so maybe I got a weird one. I've got the Rub Rub body scrub though which is lovely!
    xxx Kat @ Katness

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds lovely! I haven't tried it before but I have definitely been considering it. I love the smell of it too! xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've intrigued me! I think I have to go visit Lush soon!

    TiloLovesVanilla

    ReplyDelete

Follow @ Instagram

">
Back to Top