Pretty in Pink


With Valentines Day right around the corner, the main thing on my mind is which pretty products I'll be using come Friday. Despite the fact that I'm going to see Vampire Academy with my best friend instead of going on an actual date, I'm still pretty excited and thought I'd share some of my picks for the perfect and pink Valentines products!

With blushes being my absolute favourite make up product (other than lipsticks, of course), it wasn't hard to choose a few. Nars Orgasm was the first blush that came to mind as despite the excessive amount of hype it receives, it really is a gorgeous colour. Orgasm is a shimmery, slightly peachy pink which gives the most gorgeous glow when applied to the cheeks. Along with Orgasm, MAC's Mineralize Blush in Dainty and Nyx blush in Dusty Rose are perfect pinks to add a splash of colour to the cheeks come Valentines Day.

One of the easiest ways to show some spirit for Valentines Day is to throw on a pink hued lippy. Some of my favourite pinks for the occasion include MAC's Angel and Saint Germain, Topshop's lipstick in Innocent and Strawberry Shortcake from Revlon's Lip Butter range. However, if you're after a more matte finish, I'd definitely recommend the Nyx Soft Matte Lip Creams, Istanbul and San Paulo in particular.

If you're not so keen on nail art, plain pink nails are definitely a must on Valentines Day and are also very easy to do. Some of my recommendations include Essie's Fiji, Essie's Secret Story and the Revlon ColorStay polish in Cafe Pink. However if you are keen on nail art, I will hopefully have some Valentines themed nail ideas posted soon!

What do you have planned for Valentines Day?

Ash xx

10 comments:

  1. Just posted my Valentine's nail look! Love all your picks!
    xxx Kat @ Katness

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those Mac lipsticks, they both look like perfect pinks. I hope you have a good time with your best friend xxx

    Verity | Life of Verity

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice post now I'm even more tempted to add some pinks to my collection xx http://marybloomy.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love anything pink! I definitely need to try the NYX lip creams x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a guilty pleasure for pink things and glitter (don't judge me)


    Yet Another Makeup Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. NARS Orgasm is definitely a love shade. I always enjoy wearing it.
    xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love MAC angel as well definitely going to be wearing it on Friday X

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love the Essie pink shade, super cute I'm more of a pink kinda girl on valentines I find it easier to wear :) x

    http://subjectbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love pink !! such a pretty picks dear !! i want to get em all :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow @ Instagram

">
Back to Top