NOTD: Valentines Edition



Another Valentines themed post?! I know, I know. Last one, promise. Valentines Day is nearly over in little ol' Perth but only just beginning in some places so I thought I'd quickly show you some simple nail art that I wore today.

I started by applying a base coat, the Essie All In One being my first choice. I then applied three coats of China Glaze's Something Sweet and waited until morning so that my nails could dry completely. To create the hearts, I used a piece of sticky tape- folding it in half and cutting half a heart, only to reveal a full heart when opened up (does this make any sense at all?). I then stuck the sticky tape over my nail and painted over it in Topshop's Pillarbox. I then removed the tape and did some small touch ups with Something Sweet. I also would have gone over with a top coat but I didn't have enough time to wait for them to dry completely and the red would have smudged, however if you do have enough time I'd definitely recommend it.

Even though I only got to have these for one day because of work, I think they're a perfect yet simple way of adding a bit of flair on Valentines Day!

Did you do any nail art for Valentines?

Ash xx

10 comments:

  1. Such a cute manicure, only love :)



    www.blogvivalavida.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute and pretty, perfect for the occasion x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty look, love the baby pink colour :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so lovely, I'd love to be able to do this but I'm so bad at fiddly things! x

    hepburnspixiecrop.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the hearts and the colours you chose!
    xxx Kat @ Katness

    ReplyDelete
  6. This turned out really nice! :)

    xo Sharon | undertheblush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely design! I wish I saw this before last night haha x

    http://missarahlouise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a cute design! I wish I had the skills to do that :P

    Ana xo anacelinelabod.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow @ Instagram

">
Back to Top