Lush Yuzu and Cocoa Bubbleroon



The Lush Yuzu and Cocoa Bubbleroon first came into my hands a few weeks ago when my dad brought a few Lush goodies back for me to try from New Zealand. As they weren't purchased by myself, these goodies are things I wouldn't typically go for but it's always nice to open your mind and try new things. Anyway, here's my review!

The Yuzu and Cocoa Bubbleroon is described as a 'bright and uplifting treat disguised in a rich warm fragrance of cocoa absolute and tonka'. The cocoa absolute and tonka are designed to comfort and add warmth while grapefruit and bergamot oils are designed to 'lift your mind' and add a bit of a citrus kick. The scent of this is quite unique however I don't pick up on much of the cocoa and instead get the full hit of citrus, which is fine by me as I'm a huge citrus fan!

Bubbleroons, which I assume are essentially the same as Bubble Bars, are designed to be crumbled under running water in order to produce bubbles, and produce bubbles it did! I don't usually tend to follow the rules when it comes to Lush products so instead of crumbling it under running water, I threw the whole thing into the bath and hoped for the best. Despite not following instructions, the Lush Yuzu and Cocoa Bubbleroon still produced a huge amount of bubbles, filled the room with a gorgeous aroma and left the bath water a right yellow toned orange.

I don't know if I would purchase it again, simply because I'd rather try new things, but if you have a few bucks to spend in Lush, I'd definitely recommend giving this a go!

The Lush Yuzu and Cocoa Bubbleroon retails in store and online for $6.50.

Hope you all enjoyed reading my review! Have you tried any new Lush products recently?

Ash xx

5 comments:

  1. I bought one of the little bubble bars that looks like a pumpkin during the Christmas sale and absolutely love it. It's amazing how such a little thing can make so many bubbles! Love all of their bath bombs too :) x

    http://hepburnspixiecrop.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. this really makes me want a bath! unfortunately, I don't have one!
    gemmateejay

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have a bath but if I did, I would love to try the bubble bars.
    xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post & very nice blog!
    what about follow each other?? let me know, I always follow back :))
    www.thegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es
    xoxo from Spain :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of this product before, but I do like bubbles, and citrus, so this might be something for me!! I'll have to give it a smell next time I go to Lush! I tried the Prince Charming shower gel recently, and love it! Also bought the Neon love soap, and can't wait to start using it! I haven't decided yet wether I just want to wash my hands with it, or have it in the shower! I'll have to see!
    xx

    Alexandra | The A Style | Beauty and lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

Follow @ Instagram

">
Back to Top