Lush Valentines Haul



It has been way too long since I did a little Lush post and I am beyond excited to share with you guys a few products from the latest Lush collection- Valentines themed, of course! When the lovely lady at the Lush counter asked me if I'd heard of the up and coming Valentines Day collection a few weeks ago, I was quite surprised that I didn't faint right then and there. Nothing makes me happier than sweet smelling bath products, especially when they're pink!

I haven't had a chance lately to go in to a Lush store and give some of the products a smell so instead I placed an order online for some of the things I knew I would love. First up, the product that stood out majorly for me, the Love Locket Bath Bomb. The scent is sweet but also quite floral so I think it would appeal to almost everyone. I can't wait to try it out as I'm sure it's going to be a very pretty bath.

Along with my love of bath bombs, I'm also quite fond of the Lush Bubble Bars so the bright pink Two Timing Tart Bubble Bar was right up the top of my list. Two Timing Tart, available online only, has a very sweet, girly fragrance made up of strawberries and coconut cream, so I'm definitely very excited to try this one.

Despite not being a huge fan of bar soaps, the gorgeous Neon Love soap called my name and well, I bought it anyway. Neon Love is described as having an uplifting, fruity fragrance (the best type of scents). Lastly, I pretty much jumped for joy when I saw the Prince Charming Shower Gel on the Lush website. It has a new fragrance of sandalwood, geranium and grapefruit essential oils, and while it may not overtake my love for Snow Fairy, I'm sure I'll love it anyway!

Lush was also kind enough to throw in a little freebie, the Mask of Magnaminty face and back mask. I've already used this one once and can safely say that I love it. Review will be coming very soon on this and the rest of the Valentines collection!

Have you bought any of the Lush Valentines collection? If not, do you plan on it?

Ash xx

28 comments:

  1. What a lovely little haul! I'm so excited for Valentine's day...my husband's boss offered to treat us to dinner so we are going all out! Can't wait to dress up and eat some fancy food with my guy ;)

    xx -b.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh lovely! Hope you have a great time! x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. You should check it out, its so pretty! x

      Delete
  3. Such nice limited edition products! I'm still using up the Xmas stock so no new Lush products for me!
    xxx Kat @ Katness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should have stuck by that rule too but I have no willpower ha! x

      Delete
  4. Lovely haul :)

    rubyblogi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the lush Valentine's collection, everything looks so pretty! I'm pretty excited to try out the Prince Charming shower gel as I love how strong their shower gels are, I can currently smell Snow Fairy on my skin after having a bath this morning x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snow Fairy is my fave! But Prince Charming is amazing too x

      Delete
  6. I recently purchased Prince Charming I wish it wasn't limited edition :( it smells a-mazing I love it! Just so uplifting I love that it has vanilla scent to it too. I defo want to try more from the valentines collection after seeing your haul x

    http://subjectbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might have to go back and buy a bigger size so that I'm stocked up ahah! x

      Delete
  7. Very cute products and Prince Charming sounds amazing, but I still ahve so much left from Christmas that I haven't allowed myself to get anything, and this time I've actually stuck to my promise to myself :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have some willpower haha! I couldn't resist x

      Delete
  8. The Love Locket Bath Bomb is ginormous! Guess it's designed to be used for two ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the new Valentines collection :) I really want to try the Love Locket Bath Bomb

    anacelinelabod.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such pretty soaps! I've yet to make my first lush purchase yet, I just can't stand the smell in the lush store at all! That heart shaped one is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?! I love the Lush store smell x

      Delete
  11. I've taken I look at this collection online but I don't plan to get anything as there are other stuff I really want to get this month :)

    Great post!

    Kayla
    Sheer Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a good choice of products! I'm so keen to try a Lush mask... let us know how this one goes.

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. Two timing tart sounds yummy - I love lush! x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's my favourite scent of the bunch x

      Delete
  14. Lovely haul ! I picked up the Prince Charming in the biggest bottle because I just fell in love with it! I really want to get the Neon Love soap bar! It's just too beautiful!
    xx

    Alexandra
    The A Style | Beauty and lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I might have to pop into a store and pick up a bigger bottle aha! x

      Delete

Follow @ Instagram

">
Back to Top