Lush Big Shampoo Review



It's not very often that I fall in love with a shampoo, because to me shampoo is just shampoo, and pretty much anything works. That was until Lush's Big Sea Salt Shampoo made it's way into my haircare routine. I picked this up on a whim a couple of months ago, and despite the fact that I've really been loving it, I haven't reviewed it yet so here goes!

Lush's Big Sea Salt Shampoo uses clarifying sea salt, seaweed and fresh citrus juices to provide volume and leave hair feeling and looking soft and silky. It's a little bit awkward to use at first as the bits of salt fall everywhere but it lathers up really nicely and leaves your hair feeling and looking amazing. You don't need much product either to create a nice lather so the whole product itself does go quite far. I was a bit concerned as to how well this would work with bleached hair as salt can be very drying but as long as you don't use it too often there really is no problem. Lush recommends using Big once a week to keep your hair nice and healthy but using it everyday might be a bit much, especially if you have dyed hair. 

Big has a really interesting look to it which can be a bit off putting at first but I promise you won't regret giving this baby a shot. Another thing that was slightly off putting at first was the smell but over time I've really come to love it. Big is described as having an uplifting fragrance containing neroli, mandarin, orange flower absolute and vanilla, a lovely fresh scent once you get used to it. 

Despite the price being a little bit hefty, I do think it's worth it if you want shiny and healthy looking hair. Big has quickly become my favourite shampoo and I honestly can't recommend it enough!

You can purchase Big online or in store at Lush for $26.95 (330g).

Ash xx

P.S: Deeply sorry for the lack of posts but I started university this week and I'm already so stressed out. I'll definitely try to pick my game up next week!

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this shampoo, it lasted me a year. Plus it smells like margarita, yum :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I need this, I'm the same tbh, never really get to excited about shampoo I've been looking into shampoos that claim to add volume or grit as my hair can be a little flat! Defo wanting to give this a try :D. Good luck with Uni btw :) x

    http://subjectbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always been interested in Lush's shampoo's although they looked a bit weird so I stepped back hahah but I'm going to take your word for it that this works! I really want to try their shampoo bars I think their called? xxx

    Verity | Life of Verity

    ReplyDelete
  4. The price tag has always scared me away from this product. I've heard such great things about the product but I just can't justify the price no matter how good it apparently is! Maybe I can get a little sample of it to try out first though although then I would be afraid of falling in love with it. ;)
    xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete

Follow @ Instagram

">
Back to Top