Another Haul: Beauty, Haircare & Stationary









Shopping has become a real problem for me lately. Every single time I'm at the shops, I just can't resist and end up saying 'yes' to everything that catches my eye. Today was no exception. I was supposed to be getting my hair done and buying some stationary essentials which I'll need for university come Monday, however my willpower failed and this haul happened. 

First up today, on a huge whim might I add, was David Jones. I decided to go to David Jones because for some reason I all of a sudden remembered that they stock The Balm and considering I've never tried any of their make up, I thought it was about time I gave it a shot. I picked up two products, the Frat Boy blush along with the Mary-Lou Manizer highlighter which I've heard nothing but good things about. I definitely can't wait to give both of these a try tomorrow!

After recently trying and falling in love with Lush's 'Big', a gorgeous, sea salt shampoo, I couldn't not restock, but then also ended up buying the smaller size of the very popular Ocean Salt facial scrub. I can already tell this is going to be a huge favourite of mine. 

Next up was Mecca, and first on my list was the Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer thanks to Tenneil and her gorgeous blog which convinced me that I needed this primer. Unfortunately the full size is somewhere around $80 so I decided to trial the mini one (which is still $25) first. I also gave in and bought another Nars blush in Gina after seeing it raved about so many times but it really is beautiful!

Of course no haul of mine is complete without a trip to Priceline however this time I didn't actually buy all that much! I needed a new shampoo and conditioner so I decided to try a couple of colour preserving and damage repairing ones from Joico. 

Last but definitely not least, I finally got around to getting what I actually went to the shops for, some pretty stationary for uni! When I say stationary, I really did mean to buy some notebooks and what not, but a gorgeous mermaid pencil case and ocean themed pens sucked me in so much that I forgot I needed books. I got these along with a very cute 'Weekly Chore List' pad from Kikki K. 

My bank account is definitely calling for a spending ban next month!

Ash xx

13 comments:

  1. Wow you got some amazing things, both The Balm products are high on my wishlist as is the Hourglass primer but I think i will pick that up when i go to the USA in May. Ive just finished a tub of the Big shampoo and I loved it :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul, I'd love to try some products by the Balm there blushes ooh beautiful, I love LUSH Ocean salt, it's a shame there reformulating it! Well they are here anyway, love your stationery bits too x

    http://subjectbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've also had a huge spend the last few weeks, a spending ban is definitely needed x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! I love NARS blushers (I may have cheekily picked one up today haha) xx

    Jasmine Cara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! I've also picked up a few things too recently, I'm yet to do a haul post! You'll love the Mary Lou Manizer - it's an amazing highlighter :)

    Nhi | Miss Blushaholic

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice 'little' haul you have there ;)
    That NARS blush looks divine, let us know how it goes! Same goes for the primer, would love to see a review on that!
    Love Kikki K products, they're all so cute

    Chantalle x
    ceceandgrace.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is an awesome haul! I am really tempted to get Lush's BIG, is it really good? And what's the face scrub like? Love Lush!
    Also keen to hear your review on the primer because I know Tenneil loved it, and I'm definitely in the market for a really good primer.

    BrodieJay.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've had my eyes on the Joico shampoo and conditioner. I'd love to hear what you think once you've tried it out!
    xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome haul! I love both of the Balm products! Aahh, Kikki K is amazing, their designs are so cute but they also have innovative ideas for stationery haha :)

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Joico is my favourite haircare brand :) I love the K-Pak range so much! FratBody and Mary Lou-Manizer are both right on top of my beauty wihslist :)

    Ana xo anacelinelabod.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your haul posts! You always pick up some really amazing gems. I've bought way too many things recently myself and I desperately need to go on a shopping ban. I feel guilty every time I spend money these days and that's no fun!

    I'm so glad you picked up the Hourglass primer because of me! I really hope you like it as I think it's a beautiful and luxurious product. Even just the texture alone is so interesting and feel so nice. I love Lush, but I've only ever bought their bath products. The Big shampoo has always intrigued me though as it has actual salt in it and it looks like it would be fun to use, haha. Kikki K has the best stationery! It's so much cuter than Typo, which can be a little tacky sometimes, though you can find the occasional gem in there.

    http://likeneonlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. $80 for a primer is so cray. I'm tempted by the mini size of the Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer though, especially since my general experience with face primers has been underwhelming.

    ReplyDelete

Follow @ Instagram

">
Back to Top