Topshop Lip Crayon in Royal




After hearing countless bloggers rave about the Topshop Lip Crayons and Topshop make up in general, I knew it was time to get my hands on a few more shades and give them a whirl. I own one other Lip Crayon in Powder Room but don't tend to use it as it's a bit too pink for me and I find it doesn't suit my complexion so needless to say I was very keen to try some other shades.

New to my ever growing collection, the Topshop Lip Crayon in Royal is creamy, highly pigmented and easy to apply with its small, pencil like tip. Royal is very much up my alley in terms of colour and finish, a slightly orange toned cherry red with a matte finish. While it is still very bold, it's perfect for an everyday red lip as it doesn't appear over the top. Unlike some other versions of the infamous lip crayons, the Topshop Lip Crayon in Royal is smooth, creamy and non drying on the lips which is why I can't recommend it enough!

Have you tried any products from Topshops make up line? What did you think of them?

Ash xx

5 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful shade! I love the fact you said it's matte but isn't drying! Definitely going to check this out :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never tried Topshop products before but I've always thought that they were quite lovely. I wish I could get my hands on them!
    xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning shade! I've only tried one of their lipsticks in Ooh la la which I like but the shade is a bit off for my skin tone. Topshop has so many lip products though! Their lip bullets and gloss inks look really nice.

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like a gorgeous shade. I haven't tried any make up by topshop... Yet! But lip crayons seem a nice place to start and this shade seems versatile too day or evening :) x

    http://subjectbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete

Follow @ Instagram

">
Back to Top