Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer



After hearing so many rave reviews on the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer, I was desperate to get my hands on it and I am so glad I did!

The Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer ($35 at Mecca) is described as having a full coverage, creaseless and long wearing formula and I can 100% vouch for this. The packaging is similar to a lipgloss tube with a doe foot applicator which makes applying the concealer a breeze. The only downside of the packaging is the rubber lid which gets dirty quite quickly, however that is the case with all Nars products.

It has quite a thick, creamy texture that is very easy to use and blend. Once applied, a little does go a long way however I would say that the coverage is more of a medium coverage compared to full coverage like the MAC Studio Finish concealer. I haven't yet used this under my eyes, as I always use the Maybelline Age Rewind concealer for that however over the past few weeks it has quickly become my go to spot and redness concealer. It seems to have overtaken my MAC concealer, simply because I find it easier to apply liquid concealers rather than pot ones.  I've seen a few reviews were people don't seem to be very happy with the fact that it isn't completely full coverage, but the coverage is more than enough for me as my skin has definitely cleared up over the last few months. 

I purchased the shade Vanilla and it is pretty perfect for my pale skin. The Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer covers everything that I need it to without being cakey, even after layering! I would definitely recommend it to anyone and will definitely be repurchasing!

Overall, I really do love this concealer and the price isn't that bad compared to some other Nars products!

Have you tried the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer? Thoughts?

Ash xx

9 comments:

  1. This is on the top of my wishlist! I have heard way too many good reviews on this to say no. I will definitely be picking this up soon.
    xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard so many good things about this! It's a tad out of my price range though so I'm going to try the Maybelline Fit me concealer which I hear is similar!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not tried the Nars Radianit Creamy Concealer yet, but if I remember correctly, I heard people say that the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer works very similarly and is a fraction of the price :) The Maybelline concealer is my current favorite.

    Emily
    ahemitsemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been dying to try this out but I think it'd be pretty similar to the Origins one I love :)

    Sarah | More Than Adored

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never tried Nars but my first product will be either this or the the eye shadow primer, they both seem amazing :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really liking the look of this! Really want to give it a go! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nothing else has come close since I bought this concealer! I use Vanilla for brightening under my eyes (it's a teeeensy bit too light for me) so I think I will need another shade for the summer - it's as good an excuse as any, right? ;) T xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. really want to try this, sounds so good! x

    A Little Treat

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wanted to try this concealer for ages! I need to order it soon :)
    Thanks for the review <3

    anacelinelabod.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow @ Instagram

">
Back to Top