Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette (Swatches)










L-R
Strange- pale pink/cream matte
Dust- pale pink shimmer with micro glitter 
Burnout- peachy pink satin
Limit- dusty rose matte
Buzz- rose gold shimmer with micro glitter
Trick- pink toned gold/copper with micro glitter


L-R
Nooner- medium dusty pink/brown matte
Liar- pinky mauve shimmer
Factory- pinky bronze satin
Mugshot- taupe shimmer
Darkside- deep taupe satin
Blackheart- dark brown/black satin with red micro shimmer

The beautiful Urban Decay Naked 3 palette recently came into my possession thanks to my amazingly brilliant best friend who managed to get it for me for Christmas, she knows me too well! The beauty world has been a flutter over the last few weeks with the news of the latest addition to the Naked franchise and the second I saw the beautiful neutral, rose toned shades, I knew I had to have it!

The Naked 3 palette contains 12 brand new Urban Decay shades, all of which are only available in the palette and has a variety of finishes including matte/satins and shimmers, however the shimmers make up most of it. The shades range from very wearable daytime pinks to a smoky black with rose flecks, perfect for a night time smoky eye and like the previous Naked palettes, most are highly pigmented and easy to use/blend. The Naked 3 palette comes in the same sturdy metal tin as the Naked 2 but this one is of course rose gold to match the tune of the eyeshadows. Like the other palettes it also comes with a brush which is decent quality and will make a lovely addition to my rather small brush collection. Each Urban Decay Naked 3 palette also comes with samples of the four Urban Decay Primer Potions: Original, Sin, Eden and an anti-aging one.

My favourite shades of the lot which I can see myself wearing a lot in the near future are Buzz, Trick, Nooner and Mugshot but Darkside is also a very beautiful and unique shade. The least exciting of the bunch is definitely Strange as it doesn't show up very well and lacks a bit of excitement as a highlight (Bootycall from Naked 2 is definitely a better highlight!).

Overall I'm completely obsessed with the Naked 3 palette and while I haven't had a chance to test it for an extended period of time, I'm sure we'll get on just fine. I do however love the Naked 2 palette which is cooler toned while this one is definitely warmer and rosier so I'm not sure which will be better for my skin tone. 

As I got this from a friend, who I think got from another friend, I'm not completely sure of where you fellow Australians can get your hands on this beauty and wherever I do seem to find is sold out. For example here where it retails for £37.00 or around $68. Be sure to leave a comment if you know where it is available! 

Ash xx

9 comments:

  1. I remember when I first heard about this and I said I didn't want it but now..... I do! Lucky duck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that was so nice of your friend! I don't know where we can buy it online that currently has it in stock and ships free - guess it's just the waiting game now :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful! I cannot wait to open my brother's Christmas present and find it there!! It's just perfect, and buzz is definitely my favorite of them all! :)
    xx

    http://the-astyle.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. the colours are so amazing! And I love that they don't come with actual brushes instead of the usual spongy applicators that no one ever uses x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These do look lovely shades, I just wish it had a few more matte colours!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorg! I don't own any of the three of them but it's about time and I would love to start off by getting this one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the look of the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette, the rosy shades seem really beautiful. I'm waiting for the second wave of stock as I want to see some looks with it before I invest in another large palette. Great swatches, thanks!

    Kelly | secondhandspring

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi

    I am a blogger myself and blog at www.glamdiaries.com . I was wondering if you would like to swap blog buttons for the month of January? I am doing this with a few other blogs who are in the same range as me so we can all grow our audience together. Hopefully it will be an amazing way to start the new year.

    If you want to participate email me at shivani@glamdiaries.com or just comment on my blog :)

    ~ Shivani

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want this palette sooo bad :( xx
    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow @ Instagram

">
Back to Top