The Evolution of Smooth



The EOS lip balms are literally the cutest lip balms I've ever seen and after countless trips to Walgreens when I was in the US, I simply couldn't resist coming home with a couple (or four). The EOS balms are 100% natural, include no artificial colouring and provide a decent amount of moisture, all while being incredibly cute. They definitely aren't the most moisturising lip balms out there but if you're looking for something just to pop on every now and then, these are great! They apply smoothly and easily and are definitely some of my favourite lip balms out there, along with the Fresh lip treatments. I have four flavours in Strawberry Sorbet, Summer Fruit, Honeysuckle Honeydew and Lemon Drop. They all smell amazing but I'd have to say Strawberry Sorbet is my favourite and definitely my most used!

Unfortunately they aren't that readily available in Australia and I'm unsure of where you can get them from. If you know any sites that ship to Australia make sure to let me know because there's a blueberry one and a vanilla one that are calling my name! Have a great week!

Ash xx

5 comments:

  1. They are the cutest looking looking around! I bought mine from eBay a few years back.
    xxx Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are very cute! They're always coming out with awesome ones.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to get my hands on these! I know they sell them in Selfridges in the UK but they're so expensive! :( Rachel x

    Pillar-box Post

    ReplyDelete
  4. The vanilla and blueberry ones are amazing!! I really hope you find a way to get them!
    xx

    http://the-astyle.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to try these!

    - Keyta

    ReplyDelete

Follow @ Instagram

">
Back to Top