Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara




I think it's about time I introduced all of my lovely followers to the newest edition of my favourite mascara's ever- the Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless mascara. It's not very often I add new mascaras to my routine as I'm so completely content with my Covergirl Clump Crusher mascara, but after hearing about this one countless times from bloggers and vloggers that I wholeheartedly trust for beauty advice, I thought it was about time I picked it up.

The Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless mascara claims to help your lashes grow longer and stronger and while I can't really say that I've noticed this, it works wonders on a day to day basis. It doesn't add a huge amount of volume (which is where my Clump Crusher comes in) but it adds a huge amount of length which you can probably see in the photos and stays on all day. The only negatives I have with this is the fact that I accidentally bought brown instead of black, but that's not Rimmel's fault, and that it does transfer under and above my lashes. However the Covergirl mascara does that too, so a quick fix up is all that's needed. Pictured above is the Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless all by itself so you can only imagine what it looks like layered with the Clump Crusher!

Have you tried this beauty of a mascara? What did you think of it?

Ash xx

6 comments:

  1. Why is it that we have to choose between volume or length - I want it all! :o). Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so great!! I always want to pick it out but never do but I think I will now!!
    xx

    http://the-astyle.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely need to try this! I've only ever used Maybelline mascaras but they're all running low so I think I'll pick this one up next time I'm at the drugstore x

    Yet Another Make Up Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely lashes!!! I want!! Lol. Do I see a little Rudolph nail peaking through?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your lashes I'm assuming are already quite thick and dense! This ups your lashes just enough that they look plush and still super natural! I've heard plenty about this but haven't tried it, I think it looks perfect on your lashes!

    ReplyDelete

Follow @ Instagram

">
Back to Top