Lush Cinders Bath Bomb


The Lush Cinders Bath Bomb is another well loved Lush Christmas product amongst bloggers, and while I didn't think I would be as keen on this one as some of the others because of the scent, I have definitely been converted.

Cinders is a warm yellowy colour with bits of red popping candy throughout which are supposed to make popping sounds when placed in the water but unfortunately did nothing for me. However, this aside, the scent is lovely enough to overrule the negatives. As Cinders lands in the water, it begins to quickly fizz away leaving nothing but the warm and comforting scent of cinnamon and orange oil.  Cinders turns the bath water an almost fluro yellow, complete with shimmer, which some people may not be too keen on but I'm willing to overlook.

While this definitely isn't one of my favourite bath bombs due to the colour of the water and the lack of 'pop', it's still lovely for a quick bath on a night when you just need a little me time and I would probably purchase it again (and I probably will!). You can get Cinders online or in store at Lush for $5.25

Don't forget you can win some other Lush goodies in my latest Christmas giveaway here!

Ash xx

4 comments:

  1. I agree, it isn't one of my favorites either. I do really enjoy the warm orange and cinnamon scents though!

    Elise Goes Glam

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh i love cinnamon! the dragon ball bath bomb is amazing, you should try it!

    check out my blog?
    georgiaanicolaou.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks gorgeous!! I never tend to have baths (I'm a shower kinda girl) but when I do a bath bomb is a MUST! I'm now following you on bloglovin. xx

    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had this one a couple of years ago and I wasn't that impressed with it either x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete

Follow @ Instagram

">
Back to Top