Top Spring/Summer Lipsticks



I'm really getting into a summery mood now that the weather is a bit warmer so I thought I'd share some of my choices for the prettiest summer lipsticks with you! I tried to choose a broad range of colours even though a couple of these don't suit me all that well. Let me know if you've tried any of these or what your go to lipsticks for summer are! Also just a friendly reminder that I now have a Twitter and I'd really love it if you followed me! (No pressure)

Maybelline ColorSensational Vivids in Shocking Coral
Shocking Coral is an extremely bright coral pink colour with a gorgeous creamy texture. Unfortunately my camera didn't quite pick up the brightness of this pretty thing but it really is bright!

Revlon Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti
Tutti Frutti is a sheer and glossy tangerine orange which is definitely my go to for a more muted orange colour. This one has caused some debate as some people seem to find it patchy but I don't find that it is so love it!

MAC Lipstick in Saint Germain
Saint Germain is a bright but pale, blue toned pink with an Amplified finish. You definitely won't see me wearing this around too often as it just does't suit my pale skin very well but I'm sure it would look great with a summer tan!

Maybelline Color Whisper Lipstick in Who Wore It Red-er
Who Wore It Red-er is a very pink toned red with a beautiful glossy finish. This is definitely my favourite of these six and I've never really noticed how pretty it is before. Definitely going to be wearing it more often!

MAC Lipstick in Saigon Summer
MAC's Saigon Summer is a semi-opaque medium toned orange with gold shimmer. Perfect for the warmer months!

Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake
For a less daring summer? Strawberry Shortcake is a blue toned light pink with a silvery shimmer however it is just warm enough for me to pull off. This would be a perfect everyday summer lipstick!

Have a good day!

Ash xx

10 comments:

  1. Who Wore It Red-er is surprisingly really pretty! Definitely the one I would've picked if I didn't choose Lust for Blush over it. Strawberry Shortcake is one of my favourite pinks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely my favourite of the lot! Lust for Blush is gorgeous though! x

      Delete
  2. Love your picks! I'm excited to start wearing corals and oranges. Shocking coral is easily my favourite from these :)

    Sarah | More Than Adored

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Shocking coral is really pretty but extremely bright aha x

      Delete
  3. Lovely colors!! I have Tutti Frutti and love it! I would love to try Shocking Coral!!
    xx

    http://the-astyle.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shocking coral is very pretty but Tutti Frutti is great! x

      Delete
  4. My faves are the two on the left. Lovely colours!
    xxx Kat @ Katness

    ReplyDelete
  5. MAC's St Germain is so deceiving from the colour in the pot to the colour on your lips, but its gorgeous! MAC know how to do lipsticks! love them x

    Kirsty Rockit Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is- it's a lot more purpley toned on the lips! x

      Delete

Follow @ Instagram

">
Back to Top