Priceline Sale Haul


If you're from Australia, I'm sure you were just as excited as me for the 40% off sale on cosmetics at Priceline and just had to take advantage of it! I ended up getting a few things that I definitely don't need but I was probably going to buy them at some point right?!

Firstly I stocked up on a couple of my everyday products such as the Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum which I stocked up on a couple of weeks ago but unfortunately got the wrong colour in. This is one of my favourite foundations and I'd definitely recommend it to anyone! I also stocked up on my go to powder, the Rimmel Stay Matte in Transparent and the Bioderma Crealine H20 which unfortunately was the only product I got that wasn't on sale as the sale only includes cosmetics.

Now for the not so essential products! I decided that I needed to try a new eyeliner as the only one I ever use is the Topshop Magic Liner so I picked up the Bourjois Liner Feutre, which has a thin felt tip. I also decided to try the Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless mascara after seeing it raved about on countless Youtube channels.

Lastly, no trip to Priceline would be complete without a few nail polishes. I bought another Rimmel Salon Pro nail polish in Cocktail Passion as the formula of these are just flawless, an Essie polish in Bahama Mama and a Face of Australia glitter polish in Disco Inferno. I was desperate to find the Revlon by Marchesa nail wraps but unfortunately they were all sold out and they're also sold out online! I might have to go back for a second round at another store to find them!

Did you take part in the sale? What did you get? I'd love to know!

Ash xx

19 comments:

  1. I have that mascara stashed away waiting to be used! I hope I like because as you said it's been raved about on Youtube. Bahama Mama is a shade I ALWAYS look at and never buy - it's beautiful though!


    Sarah | More Than Adored

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you'd love both- I definitely do! :)

      Delete
  2. Good haul :) I went to Priceline and spent up big on Saturday! Kicking myself! Haha.

    Kate Xx
    themintedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just couldn't resist aha! Oh well, it can just be a treat x

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo many people at Priceline when I went! Mainly school girls as it was after school, it was hard ot move around them! I got a 'few' things heehee.
    It was so hard to decide on Essie polishes!
    xxx Kat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes aha! I could barely move. The Essie polishes were very hard to choose aha x

      Delete
  5. Great haul! I didn't realise Bioderma was included in the sale - If I knew I would have picked up TWO bottles, haha. Oh and fantastic blog - I just found it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wasn't unfortunately but it's still worth it! Thanks x

      Delete
  6. I am so jealous! I didn't get a chance to take a trip up to my local priceline to take part in the sale. I definitely would've picked up the stay matte powder because I've hit palette on mine! Love the polish choices too ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah hopefully they'll have another sale soon! x

      Delete
  7. Great picks! I love that foundation and am currently using the rimmel stay matte powder! Yet to try bioderma crealine though, I really want to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should- it's great! x

      Delete
  8. Hello! I've nominated your blog for the Liebster Award!
    Go check my blog for more information about it!

    http://lulus-sister.blogspot.it/2013/11/liebsteragain.html

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've done it a few times already but I'll try get round to it x

      Delete
  9. Great haul! You grabbed so many products I love - bioderma, stay matte powder, salon pro polishes, essie polishes! xx

    jasminecara.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved the sale as well! It's so exciting that Priceline has Bioderma, I've never noticed before!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! So excited about the bioderma x

      Delete

Follow @ Instagram

">
Back to Top