Luxury Lush Pud Bath Bomb



The Luxury Lush Pud Bath Bomb is another Lush product from the Christmas collection which I simply couldn't resist. The bath bomb itself is absolutely gorgeous! It has a purple base and white top along with multi colour dots which turns the water a deep magenta colour. 

This is one of the quickest bath bombs I've ever used, it only takes around 2 minutes to completely fizz out. The scent is the same as the Twilight range, a lovely lavender with hints of vanilla, although the lavender definitely isn't overpowering and is instead quite subtle. 

Overall I really enjoyed this and would definitely repurchase! I may refrain from purchasing it again this year though as I've still got a ton of Lush Christmas products to get through! You can get this baby on the Lush website or in Australian Lush stores for $6.75.

Do you think you'll be purchasing the Luxury Lush Pud?

Ash xx

10 comments:

  1. It's so pretty with all the colors and the water looks lovely, but personally I wish that the scent was a little bit sweeter, more in keeping with the look of the bathbomb :o)., Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's probably one of my favourites it terms of the colours! I like the smell but sweeter wouldn't hurt aha! x

      Delete
  2. Oooo looks like a raspberry fanta bath!
    xxx Kat @ Katness

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh it looks so pretty and I absolutely adore the twilight range so I defo might give this a whirl I'm loving lush Christmas range this year I just want it all!

    http://subjectbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The whole range is amazing! I've pretty much bought everything aha! x

      Delete
  4. I love the Lush bathbombs!! I got three once and loved them all. Just need to be careful or else you'll find yourself covered in glitter for a week. Something my boyfriend didn't appreciate when he got in the bath as well!

    { Teffys Perks Blog } X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't had the glitter problem yet but I'm sure I will soon aha! x

      Delete
  5. Oh wow! The bath looks amazing super jealous! xx

    ReplyDelete

Follow @ Instagram

">
Back to Top