Bioderma Crealine H20 Cleanser Review


If you saw my Priceline haul, you would have seen that Bioderma is now available in Australia! Yay! The Bioderma Crealine H20 Cleanser has quickly become my favourite make up remover and has definitely made it into my list of holy grail products!

The Bioderma Crealine H20 Cleanser is a gentle, fragrance free micellar solution which removes make up and leaves you feeling fresh and free of any impurities. It feels just like water and doesn't have that alcohol smell which is common with many make up removers. It removes absolutely any make up including that hard to remove eye make up and doesn't irritate the skin what so ever! It can take a few cotton pads to remove all my make up but I can usually get away with one, depending on how heavy I've gone in terms of eye make up.

This is my second bottle of Bioderma and it was only when I got home that I realised this was different to the first bottle I had. The first bottle was Sensibio while this one is Crealine. I'm not sure what the technical difference is as they seem to have the same effect. Overall this is by far the best make up remover I have used and would recommend it to anyone if you haven't tried it already!

Ash xx

4 comments:

  1. I love bioderma! It's a staple in my routine! It's great that we can get it here now but, it is so expensive compared to prices overseas! But hey, that's pretty much the case for everything here haha xx

    jasminecara.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so worth it in my opinion though! x

      Delete
  2. I've heard such great things about this line of products! I'm still loving my cleansing oils so I don't have to use up heaps of makeup pads but I might try the smaller bottle one day.
    xxx Kat

    ReplyDelete

Follow @ Instagram

">
Back to Top