MAC Mineralize Skin Finish: Stereo Rose





MAC's Mineralize Skin Finish in Stereo Rose is possibly my favourite blush of all time (although I am loving Benefit's Coralista at the moment) so it's only fair that it get's featured on my blog. Stereo Rose is described as a "coral with golden bronze shimmering nuances". While it is definitely a coral, it does have some pink tones with golden/champagne shimmer. It has a very frosty finish, almost metallic like, but I don't find that it emphasises your pores as long as you use a light hand and build it up a bit at a time as it is also quite pigmented. Stereo Rose lasts for around 6-7 hours before it starts to fade and become patchy. I bought this when I was in America as part of the Apres Chic collection and for some reason, I didn't use it for a very long time but now I use it almost everyday. It's safe to say I love it! It is very difficult to get your hands on but you can get it here

If you haven't already, make sure you enter my giveaway below to win a set of NCLA nail wraps of your choice!

Ash xx

a Rafflecopter giveaway

1 comment:

  1. It is such a gorgeous shade!! I've been wanting to get my hands on it for a while but it's nowhere to be found with a lower price tag! Great review!!
    xx

    http://the-astyle.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Follow @ Instagram

">
Back to Top