Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette

Urban Decay Naked Basics Eyeshadow Palette
Urban Decay Naked Basics Eyeshadow Palette
Urban Decay Naked Basics Eyeshadow Palette
Urban Decay Naked Basics Eyeshadow Palette
Urban Decay Naked Basics Eyeshadow Palette
l-r: Venus, Foxy, W.O.S
l-r: Crave, Faint, Naked 2

One of the newest products in my extensive make up collection is Urban Decay's Naked Basics Palette which contains six shades, despite it's small size. The shades include:

Venus
Soft, creamy, slightly off-white with shimmer
Foxy
A very sheer, matte light yellow/beige
W.O.S (Walk of Shame)
Matte, light pink/nude
Naked 2
Matte, pink toned taupe
Faint
Warm toned, medium brown (matte)
Crave
Deep, dark brown/black (matte)

I was so excited when Urban Decay released this palette due to the abundance of neutral, matte shades. The texture of all of these is great like all other Urban Decay shades I have tried. They all have soft, smooth and buttery textures with medium to high pigmentation (except Foxy which I really dislike due to pigmentation). The shades last for roughly 8 hours before they begin to fade. The physical palette is small, very manageable and is perfect for travelling due to it's small size and lightweight feel.

Overall while there is nothing wrong with this palette, I do slightly regret purchasing it due to the lack of unique shades. I own the Naked 2 palette which already has Foxy and has another shade, Bootycall , which is very similar to Venus. None of the shades within this palette are particularly worth it in my opinion and dupes could easily be found. Hopefully I will get some use out of it anyway!

Have you tried the Urban Decay Basic's Palette?

Ash xx

2 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely palette!! As I already own Naked and Naked 2 I will probably not get this one but it is still so beautiful!! I've followed your blog on bloglovin' Love it!!
    xx

    http://the-astyle.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is lovely but I don't think it's needed if you already have both. Thank you, I'll make sure to check out your blog! x

      Delete

Follow @ Instagram

">
Back to Top