Benefit They're Real Mascara Review





Benefit's They're Real mascara has been hugely hyped since it's release and I have definitely jumped on the bandwagon. This is my second purchase of this baby and it is definitely one of my favourite mascaras. It's a little more on the pricey side and retails for $23 on the Benefit website (minus postage). Australians, this is available at Myer for $38. The above photo is two coats of They're Real.

They're Real has a plastic wand with stiff bristles which provides amazing length and a decent amount of volume too. It coats each individual lash with it's clump free black formula, however if you apply too many coats it can be a little thick and clump prone. The wand also has a little spiky ball on the end (that you can't see all that well in my photo) which allows you to get all the tiny lashes in the corners of your eye. If you're willing to spend a little extra and are after a mascara that will really pop- this is definitely the one!

Have you tried Benefit's They're Real? What do you think of it?

Ash xx


4 comments:

  1. I have a mini sample of this, and unfortunately, it just didn't work for me. The formula was too wet for my liking and it clumped my lashes together. I'm glad that this worked out for you though! x

    Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate Life | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah that's too bad! I loved mine from the moment I got it! x

      Delete

Follow @ Instagram

">
Back to Top