Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick: Raspberry Bite





Another lipstick?! Really?! I know, I know. I've been sick and my level of blogging motivation has been very, very low. So I guess these could be considered 'filler' posts. However I did go shopping today so I'm hoping to share some new goodies with you guys over the next week or so. Moving on!

In the tube Revlon's Raspberry Bite appears as a dark burgundy colour, however it is in fact a vivid blue based pink-red when swatched. As always, I love the formula of these Revlon lipsticks and this one in particular seems to last a very long time. It also leaves a very pretty stain once it begins to fade away.  Like all Revlon lipsticks, it has a smooth and creamy texture. Along with it's gorgeous colour and amazing formula, this is definitely a favourite in my books!

Ash xx

2 comments:

  1. How have I not tried a Revlon lipstick yet? This looks like a great red!
    Spider Leg Lashes xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't tried one until a few weeks ago but they're great :) x

      Delete

Follow @ Instagram

">
Back to Top