Bourjois Color Boost Lip Crayons




Another new addition to the shelves of Priceline are the largely hyped up Bourjois Color Boost Lip Crayons. I picked up two in Red Sunrise and Orange Punch. I did specifically go for the ever so popular Peach on the Beach but they were unfortunately sold out. I think I have also now come to the realisation that I am in need of a serious lip product intervention. Anywho!

There are four shades available and from the two I've tried they have a moisturising, non-sticky formula along with vivid and glossy finishes. They are also said to be waterproof, 10 hour long moisture and have an an SPF of 15. I personally would say that they only last for a couple hours but I can't deny or confirm their waterproof-ness. Red Sunrise is a medium coverage bold pinky red. Orange Punch appears as a vivid orange in the crayon but when applied turns to more of a natural pink with just a hint of orange.

The new hype of glossy crayon type products are some of my favourites and I've happily added these two to my never ending mix. I definitely recommend you do too!

12 comments:

  1. I keep seeing these everywhere and alls I have heard is good reviews, I seriously need to get my hands on them! Love these two colours, especially orange punch!x

    Electra Violet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're really nice but I just wish I could get my hands on Peach on the Beach uh! I wish they weren't as expensive in Australia too x

      Delete
  2. Have heard so many good things about these. Will have to wait for a Boots 3 for 2 offer til I get some! xxx

    Heels Forever

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're lovely- I'm sure you wont regret it! x

      Delete
  3. These look GORGEOUS! I've heard so many great things about them and can't wait to try them out xx

    jasminecara.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should- they're really pretty :) x

      Delete
  4. I've heard so many good things about these, I've got the Revlon and MUA versions! Need to try these!

    www.lisa-cequejaime.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried the MUA ones but I think I prefer these over the Revlon ones, you should definitely try them! x

      Delete
  5. I definitely need to give these ones a try. I also have to try the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains. These crayon-like lip products are everywhere these days and it's about time I give them a try.
    xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recommend these over the Revlon ones but theyre both great! x

      Delete
  6. I need an intervention as well! I have my eye on Peach on the Beach but I absolutely don't need it :p I think the texture of these are really nice though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lip products are strangely addicting! I probably don't need it either haha x

      Delete

Follow @ Instagram

">
Back to Top