August Favourites | Monthly Faves


This month I feel as though I have a very small amount of products to share with you and I've already featured three of them on my blog so sorry about that! I've been sick and quite busy this month so I guess I haven't been switching it up all that much..

Benefit Coralista
Coralista has officially over taken MAC Stereo Rose as my everyday blush this month. Paired with Laguna or by itself, this gorgeous coral colour is perfect for us Australian's heading into Spring soon! (even though it doesn't really seem like it here in Perth).

Nars Laguna Bronzer
Laguna has also found it's way into my everyday make up bag, replacing Benefit's Hoola as my go to bronzer. I always thought Laguna would be too dark for me but with a light hand it's the perfect not too orange or muddy looking shade. See swatches here.

MAC Studio Finish Concealer
It seems as though all of these products have over taken my usual go-to products this month. This gorgeous concealer has also overtaken my previous favourite concealer- Benefit's Boi-ing. It provides a great amount of coverage for both blemishes and under eyes and doesn't crease on me at all throughout the day. See my post here.

Kate Moss for Rimmel Salon Pro: Hip Hop
Literally my favourite product this month- I am obsessed. Hip Hop is a slightly orange toned bright red which just look so, so pretty on the nails. You can see my post here.

Random Favourites
I'm still loving Teen Wolf, X Factor, Masterchef and all my usuals but i'm also loving new America's Next Top Model and Skins which I just started!

Music wise I'm getting into the One Direction mood for their concert in four weeks (don't judge me ha) and loving Best Song Ever! I also bought Paramore concert tickets for January so I've been loving their self titled album which came out earlier in the year. I've also been loving Miley's new song Wrecking Ball (her VMA's performance not so much)!

Have a great day guys!

Ash xx

4 comments:

  1. Cannot wait to watch the final of Masterchef!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited! I'm a few episodes behind though- need to catch up before tomorrow night x

      Delete
  2. Coralista looks amazing! I've been hesitant on the benefit box blushes for so long because the packaging is so bulky! xx

    Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate Life | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are quite bulky but I don't really mind as I love Coralista! haha x

      Delete

Follow @ Instagram

">
Back to Top