Orange Obsessed



I have a little bit of an obsession with the colour orange- whether it be in lipstick form or in nail polish form. So I thought what better than to do a post entirely dedicated to my favourite orange nail polishes!

From right to left-
OPI A Roll in the Hague- a darker reddish-orange. A Roll in the Hague is a gorgeous darker orange with a decent formula and drying time. The only thing I dislike is that it dries a couple of shades darker than it really is, but oh well!

Model's Own Beach Party- Beach Party is one half of my tied for favourite orange polishes. My photo really doesn't do it justice as it is a bright neon orange(when I say bright I really do mean it). My friends and teachers have made many comments along the lines of 'Your nail polish is literally blinding me'. The only down side is the lengthy drying time and the less than fabulous formula but I still love it!

China Glaze Peachy Keen- The other half of my tied favourite. Peachy Keen is a bright peachy-orange creme that applies and stays on like a dream. The colour in the bottle isn't too over exciting but when applied it really is a knockout colour.

Chi Chi Hot Stuff- a light-ish creme orange. I'm not the biggest fan of Chi Chi as I find the polishes tend to go thick and gloopy quite quickly. However I like the colour enough to deal with difficult formula.

L'Oreal Color Riche Lush Tangerine- a mid toned orange creme. This applies really well and I love the colour, however it appears darker on the nail than it does in the bottle.

Ash xx

2 comments:

Follow @ Instagram

">
Back to Top